Colour Mill Oil Based Food Colouring
We have removed all water based materials, replacing it with bake & cake friendly oils, these oils mix through much better than water-based gels (which we know water repels from the oils in your baking).
On top of this, our colours are put through a unique manufacturing process to create a colour which is both grain and streak free. This process creates what we call 'micro pigments' which allows our colouring to mix through more effectively, meaning we can avoid uneven or speckled results.
Oh and did we mention our colours are free of fillers and gums? (used to thicken and bulk the product).
We refuse to compromise on quality!
Colour Mill Advantage
- 100% Oil Based (will disperse through baking more effectively)
- Micro Pigments (grain and streak free)
- Created using Pigments instead of Dyes (far more resilient to fading).
- Free of fillers & gums (this means more room for what we love)
- 100% Allergen Free
- Vegan (see FAQ for exclusions)
- Halal and Kosher certified ingredients on most items. Please see each product for its certification.
- Swiss Meringue
- Cocoa Butter
- Cake Batter
- Anything else containing delicious fats & oils.
Colour Mill Aqua Blend Food Colouring
What is it?
With Oil, Royal can spoil & Macs can crack, so our unique Aqua Blend pigments are your best friend for turning oil & fat sensitive products into bold & brilliant bakes.
How to use it?
Before getting started, use the bottle lid to pop a hole in the seal and give the bottle a good shake. Our pigments pack a punch so take it slow when colouring, starting with just a few drops and mixing as you go. Tip: If you have time and for the best results, let your mixture sit overnight.
Where to use it?
Our Aqua Blend pigments are perfect for colouring oil & fat sensitive products that are best enjoyed dry. They can be used to colour Royal Icing, Macarons, Meringue, Fondant, Jellies, Beverages & more!
Blended & bottled in Australia from local & imported ingredients.